Monday, December 12, 2011

Up to date in class

Over the past several weeks I have been working on numeral very different projects; I have sketched a picture of the national geographic, afghan girl, a one point perspective on a room and colored a skateboard. The drawing of Sharbat Gula uses a wide variety of tones as I attempt to make her as realistic as possible. My one point persperective room focuses more on detail as you see the room the a reflection of one's eye. My skateboard design uses only two colors: green and purple to give it that outer space setting; it is a drawing of the planet,Jupiter melting. This drawing was inspired by the song "Drops of Jupiter" by Train. I wish I could show you these wonderful pieces of art, but for now you're just going to have to use your imagination.

No comments:

Post a Comment